LEADING BY EXAMPLE ISSUE
“We try and focus on whatever our customers need and what they want, and what is good for their business, And we go from there.”
True leaders have integrity. They’re driven to succeed, but also possess a sense of honesty and sincerity that allow others to follow them without hesitation—and for the greater good. In this issue of Blueline Magazine, we celebrate leaders in the world of print and design that are living their values, creating change and generating excitement.
- Creative Spotlight: Capital One Canada
- Editorial Feature: Generation Print
- Print Works! Exploring AR with MET Fine Printers
- Print Works! Print That Packs a Punch: Why Today’s Catalogs Are Better Than Ever
- Print Works! President and CEO of PIA Michael Makin