CRAFTING A LEGEND
“In an increasingly digital world, print is a refreshing and effective tool in communication. There is the advantage of scale, touch and special printing techniques that draw the audience into a tangible printed piece.” -- Kit Hinrichs
Whether you’re a creative or a communications professional, the work you print makes a lasting impression. When we commit words and images to paper, we’re making something more than superficial. According to the legendary Kit Hinrichs, we’re “defining the value of our culture.” In his exclusive interview with Blueline Magazine, Hinrichs speaks about the roles of print and creative professionals in shaping and preserving history.
- Our Readers Speak – The Blueline Print Survey
- Kit Hinrichs – Creative Concepts. Uncompromising Design.
- Print Works! How Print is Helping Shutter Magazine Succeed.
- Cougar® Paper: 45 Years of Excellence
- Case Study: Chasing Speed